1.Roastery Coffee House
- Located in: Calcutta South India Club
- Address: 70B, Inside South India club, Hindustan Park, Gariahat, Kolkata, West Bengal 700029
- Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 9AM-11PM
- Phone: 073306 63045
Roastery Coffee House is your nearby speciality coffee roaster with cafes in Hyderabad and Kolkata. They source, roast and deliver India’s highest quality coffee all over the world. Come browse our artisanal coffee, equipment and learn how to brew. Location is very nice. Peaceful and relaxing, seating arrangements both indoors and outdoors. Prompt service, reasonable price and very hygienic conditions. Homely atmosphere. Food quality is very good, especially fish items & Cold coffee.
2.Blue Mug Café
- Address: 1/121 Jodhpur Park Road, Mall, near South City, Jodhpur Park, Kolkata, West Bengal 700068
- Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 11AM -10PM
- Phone: 033 4600 5070
Beautiful café with cool ambience. Staffs are very friendly. You can get variety of foods with pocket friendly prices. Both in and out sitting are available. You can enjoy with your friends and family too. Their hospitality is appreciable. They really live up to the hype surrounding their BBQ chicken pizza. It was absolutely delicious. So was the chicken lasagna.
3.The Lighthouse Café
- Address: 164, 9/1, Prince Anwar Shah Rd, Jodhpur Gardens, Lake Gardens, Kolkata, West Bengal 700045
- Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 10 AM-10PM
- Menu: cafe.lighthousecalcutta.com
- Phone: 098301 39918
The Lighthouse café is a specialty coffee shop serving a variety of coffee brewed to the highest standards. From Espresso and Espresso based brinks to pour overs and cold brews, they take fine beans, roasted and blended to perfection and brewed with precision to bring out the uniqueness of each type of bean and roast level. Their coffee menu ranges from the traditional coffee recipes through to contemporary coffee brewing methods and they also serve special desert coffees and coffee infusions. Along with their extensive coffee menu, they have a curated food menu that is derived from what is fresh at the market on a particular morning, along with a couple of cakes that pair well with our milk-based coffee drinks.
4.Abar Baithak The Coffee Shop
- Address: 282, Jodhpur Park Rd, Selimpur, Jodhpur Park, Kolkata, West Bengal 700068
- Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 10AM-10PM
- Phone: 033 4003 6777
It is themed cafe. Ray’s fictional detective hero Faludi’s house it is.Where LalMohon babu left his Green ambassador and Maganlal Meghraj is room arrested. Maganlal ji is waiting with his dart board for you to play dart with dagge.Food and beverage are our another strength.They serve 32 types of Darjeeling Tea from 5 famous garden..(Makaibari/ Girdhhapahar/Rohini/Temi/Gomtee)….They basically served continental dishes.
- Address: 6/1/2, Netaji Subash Chandra Bose Road, Graham’s Land, Jubeeli Park, Tollygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal 700040
- Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 11AM-10PM
- Phone: 033 2411 3439
Absolutely a perfect café at the heart of Tollygunge right beside the Indrapuri studio. The place has a perfectly cozy ambience, small yet warm ambience, just what you need maybe for an evening date or a small group hangout maybe. The food was awesome & pocket friendly as well.
BTW, surprisingly it was being run by ladies, it’s a nice difference to spot in a café amongst the many.